Dear members of access  India,

Good evening. One of the things that I am working on right now at the Vidhi
Centre for Legal Policy is advocating for media content to become more
accessible. One way in which I would like to do this is to identify
entertainment content that does not have audio description and then to press
the appropriate levers to try and remedy this. I am on good terms with people
in leadership positions at Netflix and hot star. Together, those two streaming
platforms provide a sizable chunk of entertainment  content in India. Getting
through to someone at Amazon prime should not be very hard either.

In addition, I would also like to reach out to production houses in individual
cases where some entertainment content is not audio described. My conversations
on media accessibility till now reveal that one critical element to ensuring
greater audio description is establishing  the demand for this service.  And
that is where I would like your assistance. We will have to identify individual
pieces of content, such as a movie or TV show, that does not have audio
description and then make a representation for it to become accessible. If
needed, this may have to be supported with open letters, petitions on
change.org, social media campaigns etc. So please use this thread to share any
content that you come across that does not have audio description, along with
the platform  where you saw it and the name of the production house. Thanks
very much.

Warmly,
Rahul