Hey,
Sorry for the late response.
Google docs will work perfectly.
Please open the document in google docs. You can access the menu bar
by pressing Alt+shift+F.
Then go to tools menu. Find the accessibility settings and turn on
screen reader accessibility.
It works perfectly for documenting purpose with proper grammar and
spelling suggestions.

On 12/2/22, techsavi.shan...@gmail.com <techsavi.shan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Kiran, unfortunately there is no much accessible editing tools are available
> on the internet, but, you can try the default Microsoft score editor from
> the Microsoft office 365 tool.

>>> FNpmCVeBMx4QF6QnZnuZLjxrTKTF%3D33EyOss%3DJBxxioumUgBA%40mail.gmail.co

--
With Warm Regards,
Rejin Jose

Have a Great Day......