Hi Krishna

Step1 Press control +g and type cell range that you want to format for
exam ple: a1:h29
Step2 go to the ribbon tab by pressing alt +h then use tab key until
you hear styless grouping conditional formatting then press spacebar.
Step3 use down arrow key and select format cells based on rules then
use down arrow key and choose an appropreate option.

On 1/4/23, Krishna Bodawala <krish.bodawala...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Minar,
>
> How can i do that?
>
> On 1/2/23, Minar Singh <singhmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Krishna,
>>
>> Apply conditional formatting based on text in a cell. This technique
>> will 100 % work as per your expectation.
>>
>> On 1/2/23, Krishna Bodawala <krish.bodawala...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello members,
>>>
>>> Happy New Year to all.
>>> I have a small query regarding Excel.
>>> I am working in sheet, where the column have red, green, orange
>>> highlighted
>>> cels. I need only the cells which are green highlighted, how can I