Cannot share trip status with VoiceOver. This was not the case earlier but since couple of months Uber application has  been causing this issue.

Sent from my iPhone

On 28-Feb-2023, at 7:36 PM, Shubham Arya <shubhamarya...@gmail.com> wrote:

It's very difficult to call the driver, no response on hitting call button as an I Phone user.

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023, 19:15 gufran ahmed, <gufran.ahmed2...@gmail.com> wrote:
At present there is no option to know live location of the driver just like our sighted pears do. Hands this should be fix so that we may also know from where the driver is coming which route he has taken and so on

On Tue, 28 Feb, 2023, 6:41 pm Ved, <vedprakash.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Previously, Uber Light was very convenient but lately it has got very cluttered. Secondly, Uber app has got more graphical and hence we have to spend a lot of time finding the appropriate options.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of Amar Jain
Sent: 28 February 2023 06:23 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Uber-Highlight accessibility issues

Please highlight all accessibility issues with Uber as they have responded me. The call issue is brought to their notice. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/83A796E9-BED8-4C31-8BA0-9B5AA28AF3DD%40amarjain.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/007b01d94b76%2429c7e2d0%247d57a870%24%40gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAK3iifhvcRPUdtcMMy4KsUmzkXXT01BVF%2Bgb%2BsxDXtysXfziRg%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAG%3D3axv52LdOht36LpAGYJdGF3tTto4%3DFa2Yy0NdoC4OnPPiUw%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.