Dear Access Indians,
I hope this email finds you all well. My name is Pavan Kallem, and I
am reaching out to you with a few doubts regarding disability
certificates issued before the enactment of the RPWD Act.
Firstly, I was wondering if any of you know if the permanent
certificates, such as SADERAM in Andhra Pradesh, are still being
accepted in government recruitment processes. I have been unable to
find any concrete information on this, and I would be grateful if any
of you have any knowledge regarding this matter.
Secondly, I have been facing some difficulty in obtaining Form V under
RPWD rules. Some hospitals have been refusing to sign the form, as
they believe that my permanent certificate is already valid across the
country. I am unsure of what course of action to take in such a
scenario, and would appreciate any advice you may have on this matter.
Lastly, I was hoping to hear about your experiences with recruiting
agencies and Form V. Were you able to continue in employment without
the form, or did you face any challenges in this regard? I would be
grateful for any insights or advice that you could provide.
I must confess that I am feeling a little emotional writing this
email. As some of you may already know, in Telangana, it has become
increasingly difficult for individuals born with disabilities to
obtain new certificates, as their disability assessments are already
maintained in an online platform    I am sure many of you have faced
similar challenges, and I would be grateful to hear about how you
managed to overcome them.
Thank you for taking the time to read my email, and I hope to hear
from you soon.
Warm regards,
Pavan Kallem
Phone: 9908541321