Bhushan Ji, yes now a days indian railway started providing digital,
online photo identity card for divyangjan benifit is that you don't
need to visit DRM office to submit your document or collect your card
and yes this card can be used offline to the railway counter as well
as on IRCTC site as well hope it will help you. Gajender Ji you can
contact your DRM office it might be your card is not yet activated
they say like for first time you have to book ticket from counter then
it will be activated for irctc site as well if does not work contact
your DRM they will help. Sonu ji if you are in mumbai subarban you can
also apply online only you need to get concession certificate signed
by medical authority along with your UDID and address proof.

--
Thanks & Regards
Rahul Bhatia