Hi! I also have some queries regarding Kindle devices. First, I am interested to use Kindle with braille displays, please tell which Kindle device is compatible Wich can be connected with Any Braille display and its books can be access in Braille? Second thing, if we buy any Kindle device, do we also need to subscribe kindle unlimited separately,  for reading Kindle unlimited books, or we can read all books without the subscription in Kindle device? Third, I know that not all books are included  in the Kindle unlimited subscription, some books are needed to be purchased separately. Do we also need to purchase those separately in Kindle device? Lastly, can we definitely convert kindle books to epub with Kindle device for our convenience? Thanks and regards Aman Preet Singh.

Sent from my iPhone