Dear All,

Mail communication is the exchange of computer-stored messages from one
user to one or more recipients via the internet. Emails are a fast,
inexpensive and accessible way to communicate for business or personal use.
Most of us are using gmail as our primary mail domain. We are using basic
HTML view handy till date. But, google is taking steps to remove basic HTML
view and forcing us to use standard view in future.
To get ourselves clarified in our gmail communication & to get a clear cut
picture on it, Desktop solutions  is organising a  general awareness
program on standard view in gmail on 02-Apr-2023 (Sunday)at 10:00 AM. We
are cordially inviting you all to attend this session & get benefitted from
the same. You will be educated with the base idea on standard view of gmail
on attending this knowledge sharing session. We kindly request you to
register in the following link to attend the session. Try to register
before the last date. We will send the link for the registered candidates
only for attending the session.
 The registration  link will be available till Friday, Evening 31st, March,
2023. In this session, you will also get the opportunity to ask your
doubts, if any. You can also obtain the opinion from the speakers on your
queries. So register yourself quickly here  before we exhaust our limited
seats:
For more details Contact: Mr. Sivachandran +91 80722 48594
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflV18IcqF5_rteGnpDX04EbF1-wTPqBQHxPl7TPjQyH2et-g/viewform

--
Thanks and regards
C.Sivachandran

CT 8072248594
Connect with me on LinkedIn
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/sivachandran-c-42014b197?trk=people-guest_people_search-card>

"Success is not a destination, it's Journey."