From: 'Mohammed Asif Asif Iqbal (IN)' via AccessIndia
<accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2023 1:46:44 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Using Bluetooth Keyboard with iPhone

Another great option which one could consider is Apple magic keyboard
which works excellent and have been using it with iPhone for over two
years now.  Only thing I do not like about them is that it is pricy
and definitely recommend to someone who could afoard it.
Thanks and regards
Asif

--
Mohammed Asif Iqbal
PwC | Associate Director  | Consulting

--
The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAH-N%3Dwz6NS0pbRTOu_vJPeTxe8_3yYN3hhjh85VYbYoe5_-hpg%40mail.gmail.com.