Is it Payal mam or someone else? Please share your number. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

On 08-Apr-2023, at 9:02 AM, Payal Ki Jhankar <paya...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I have been talking a lot with my friends in various spaces; about the inaccessibility of mobile apps, and the wonderful work Mission  Accessibility has been doing on that front, to bring about change. Friends,  who are either employed with some ofthe companies we've been trying to reach, or some where they think they may be able to facilitate contact, have offered to try and help reach relevant persons, and weigh in on them about the issue.
For that, one of my friends, has created a simple Google form to be able to understand which companies to get to, in order of priority, to get going. I request everyone to please answer this simple survey, so we can have another avenue to get to those who won't listen to us easily enough.
The link is:

Payal

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAFdvYB-7nUWf7fTnHNW9bXgsdaN%3D5tHhPTnjfPM3XE0pB1WTsA%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.