I have bought Airtel extreme box 3 years ago, I can clearly tell that money
is wasted, not at all screen reader friendly set top box. Before opening
the prime video app in Airtel extreme box, ab message comes on the screen
that you cannot use prime video app when your talk back is open.  Can
someone share the experience of using  TATA  binj+