I have one from LG at parents place of 14 plates, it is membrane panel with
Wifi connectivity with LG ThinQ integration. Which makes it usable for us.

I know of few friends using IFB and they say it’s accessible, but their service
wasn’t that qualitative earlier including spare parts availability. Not sure of
the current status.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone