Hi Aniruddh,

There are few websites where one can find flats for rent but their
authencity is questionable because there were instances of frauds by
fraud agents. 1. 99ecres, 2. magic bricks and makaan.com are some of
the examples. but i won't recommend you to use these websites for
house hunting. Please have some reliable sources who can assist you.
Let them know your property choice, budget and proximity to your
office location considering the Bangalore traffic.

--
What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability
second  Because we all are people first.