Hi
Your concerns can be very well addressed if you use a 15.5 inch
laptop. I am currently using a Dell Inspiron laptop. It has arrow keys
well spaced out. Moreover, there is empty space on left and right side
of up arrow making it easy to spot arrow keys. There is also tactile
dot on down arrow.

--
Thanks & Regards
Harshit Lohia