Sure, B R A etc have not been mentioned as they are not disability certificate issuing authorities. They just facilitate filling in the application form for those who cannot do the same by themselves. Nothing official about it. They just help.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: rituraj meena
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2023 6:55 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI]

Thank you for the quickly reply but some hospital names are not showing in this list like National federation for the blind, , blind relief association, etc. I know very well that these are not the hospitals but these are issuing authority of the concession certificate and these names were in old link hospitals list.