These circulars are available on RBI website https://rbi.org.in under
notification tab. These circulars are properly indexed in order of their
date of issue.Hi, You can readd desired circulars from appended hyperlinks
read Para 9.1, 9.2 (Clause a), and 9.3 (Clause a) of Master Circular on
Customer Service in Banks dated July 1, 2015.
circular ‘Banking Facilities to Senior Citizens and Differently Abled’
dated November 9, 2017
Para 8 of Statement on Developmental and Regulatory Policy dated October 8,
2017

--
Thanks & Regards
Harshit Lohia