Lakhs of students appear for this exam. A thousand students get
selected for it! Yes, I am talking about the UPSC CSE exam!

Deepstambh foundation and Manobal prepare students for various
competitive exams and entrance exams required to get admission to
higher education.
The result of the UPSC Civil Services Exam has been declared.  Nine
members of Deepstambh-Manobal have been successful in this
examination.
Our visually impaired  student Anjali Sharma has also achieved success
which will inspire all other aspirants.

For the past seventeen years, hundreds of officers have been
tirelessly putting efforts to create dutiful, honest, and sensitive
officers from all sections of society through Deepstambh Manobal. This
success is the result of the hard work of the students and the
guidance of senior officers and experts.

Successful members  include , Richa Kulkarni, Hyderabad (AIR 54),
Akshay Sabdra, Jalgaon (AIR 327), Shubali Parihar Latur (AIR 473),
Sagar Kharde, Ahmednagar (AIR 445), Anjali Sharma (AIR 450,,) Roshan
Kachha, Chalisgaon (AIR 620), Sagar Dhete, Jalgaon (AIR 691), Swapnil
Dongre, Nashik (AIR 707), Ankit Patil, Jalgaon (AIR 762). Special
appreciation to the parents for their constant encouragement and
patience.

In addition, seven of our students could not clear the interview.
Together we will improve our efforts and try hard again. I believe
that they will also be successful in the future.

Students received valuable guidance from Rajesh Patil (IAS), Vaibhav
Nimbalkar (IPS), Ujwal Chavan (IRS), Shaurya Shashwat Shukla (IRS),
Abhijit Raut (IAS), Pawan Badhe (IFS), Mayur Suryavanshi (IAS), Vivek
Jadhwar (IRS), Ajay Kharde (IRS), Shri. Manoj Mahajan (IAS), Akshay
Aggarwal (IAS),
Pooja Kadam (IRS), Dheeraj More (IRS), Prashant Singla (IRS), and from
Team Deepstambh which includes IP Singh, Dr. Ramesh Runwal, Vaibhav
Sanas and Milind Usha Ramkrishna.

Heartfelt gratitude to all the people who contributed with body, mind,
and soul to the organization!

Yajurvendra Mahajan and Team Deepastambh, Manobal.

--
"Every problem is a part of the life, But, solving the problem is an
art of the life"

Thanks and regards,
Faiyaz Attar.

Technical Head Consultant,

and, community representative for Organization's connect, (persons
with disabilities).

>From Team Manobal Project,

Deepstambh Foundation, Jalgaon, and, pune.
Postal Address:

Manobal Project, deepstambh foundation, near Saiyog Critical Hospital,
behind district court, Shahu Nagar, Jalgaon-425001, Jalgaon,
Maharashtra India.

Workphone/Whatsapp:+919657724559.

(available between 8:00 morning-10:00 evening).

Visit our Website at:

www.deepstambhfoundation.org.

Vidio clip about Manobal Project:

https://youtu.be/2Y-r1TNEUpc