Hi Anil,

Power BI tool is yet to become screen reader friendly. It is partially
accessible. I complete the accessibility audit for Microsoft products
through my employer. It will take some time to become accessible. I
had observed several challenges while testing power BI application
with visual parts.

--
What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability
second  Because we all are people first.