Hi Vidur,

You can find Excel tutorial inbuilt when you open excel. I assume you
are familier with the basics. Press window + r and type excel then
press enter. Excel will open use down arrow key to find different
types of tutorials. Select any topic and start learning by yourselve.
You can use control + page down and control + page up key to move
betwen sub-topics. Additionally You can also learn about various
topics using Excel help option. Open excel and press f1 key help menue
will open then type your querry in the search box. There is no need to
join any class just for learning excel only.

--
What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability
second  Because we all are people first.