Hey everyone,

This is a gentle reminder to my previous email. I quickly want to
remind you that I-Stem fellowship are open until June 30, 2023.
Students and young professional with disabilities can apply and know
more about it at https://www.inclusivestem.org/fellowship.html. I
encourage you to please apply and share this opportunity in your
network if not already!

Best,
-Shakul

--