dear varun ji greetings of the day! a littel confution the duration
you have mention is 6 months and the date you have written is 20 June
to 20 July.

--
“challenge the challenges!”

Regards,
Khandu Bhandare|
Assistant Manager/Special Trainer|Centre of Excellence for persons
with disabilities
M: +91 7666206653
kha...@sbifoundation.co.in,khandu.bhand...@sbi.co.in,bhandarekhand...@gmail.com
www.sbifoundation.in
SBI Foundation | Service Beyond Banking...

35, Ground Floor, The Arcade, World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai -400005