Dear Vedprakash,
Thankyou for using Nobaflix.
Please know that verification is a necessary step because the platform is
solely created for users with visual impairment. If any user is not
comfortable in sharing their personal health information with Nbaflix Team,
then users can opt for getting verified by our partner organizations in
that case there is no need for sharing disability certificate/ UDID/ etc.
I hope that has clarified your doubts.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--4T2BUEPXT8/WnYuZDgFn9I/AAAAAAAAACU/fL_TxMUxa6c1xF-Q5MoJu2J8putS2ioBwCL0BGAs/w663-d-h282-n-rw/dips%2Bsignature%2Bmail.jpg
Dipti Prasad
Co-Founder • XL Cinema
mobile: + 91 9811787959
email: dp.xlcin...@gmail.com
B002, Ambience Caitriona, Gurugram 122010
www.xlcinema.in

[image: facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/xlcinema> [image: linkedin
icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kunaal-prasad-001/> [image: twitter icon]
<https://twitter.com/xlcinema>
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.