With best regards,
Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +919871489945

On 7/7/2023 2:34 PM, George Abraham wrote:
Sathguru,

These glasses are  also available with Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital,
Dariyaganj.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Satguru Rathi
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2023 11:23 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in; Aishwarya Pillai
Subject: Re: [AI] Invite: Smart Vision Device distribution and Cultural program
by LV Prasad Eye Institute

Dear Aishwarya,

Do you have any information regarding individually buying the smart vision
glasses? I live in U.P and unable to attend the event but am interested to try
these glasses.

If others on the list have any inputs about these glasses; if they are worth
buying, please comment. Do they come any closer to the EnVision glasses given
the point that these cost 10th of the latter.

With best regards,
Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +919871489945