I filled in my return but validation page did not appear. I did not get the page where details of tax paid (Chalan etc were to be filled. What to do?

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: 'Saravanan K' via AccessIndia
Sent: 10 July 2023 08:03 PM
To: sayeveryth...@lists.sayeverything.org; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] awareness session on filing incometax

Dear Friends,

I hope all you are fine.

The last date for filing income tax is nearing.

Only few weeks are there.

All the salaried persons, who are having their income above the base

limit are in need to file their income tax essentially. Are you facing

any difficulty in filing income tax or you need more clarity in

computing incometax can drop your questions to us.

One of our incometax expert is ready to guide you in this matter.

We are also filing incometax for you.

If you want to file your income tax from our side can drop your

details to k.saravanan.sa...@gmail.com

We are ready to help you in this matter.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAPUyY5fTQLJzjQLcL516wacm6z8zsf0ny9ddJPnOkjqhxQR-wg%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.