Dear Sir,

For learning the technology, age never matters. Basic screen reader
knowledge and the inspiration of learning is essential for getting
yourself skilled in programming techniques. I think  that you are
having them more than enough. You can contact me @ 9916512402 at your
free timings for discussing about it.

Regards.
Saravanan.K