Hi all, HDFC bank customer were facing challenges because this mobile
banking app became completely inaccessible since last update on
android platform, I like to share that after addressing this issue
with proper channel to HDFC by me and my Friend Mr. Santosh Kakde
technical team  of  HDFC has taken positive action and made it
accessible as earlier. now we can use HDFC mobile banking app with
talkback again.
pasting here response received  from HDFC technical team
Dear Mr. Santosh Kakde,

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

At the outset we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand that our Branch official Mr. Aditi Jadhav  and Mr.
Danish S has contacted you and addressed your query regarding mobile
banking app for Visually Impaired Users.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We appreciate your
feedback and we consider it invaluable to our growth.

Our MobileBanking application depicts important monuments from across
India based on the account holder's geographic location. These images
do change from time to time based on location as suggested in your
mail. They celebrate different types of historical monuments including
those from all religions.

However, we have taken a note of your feedback, appreciate your
sentiment and will evaluate it carefully to see of anything can be
changed to serve you better.

The Reference Number for your e-mail interaction is 212936051 .

Assuring you of our best services.

In line with our focus and commitment to Customer Service, we trust
the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. If you are not
satisfied with the resolution, you may write to us through our website
-https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/HDFC_Bank_Escalatio

--
Thanks & Regards
Rahul Bhatia