From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Santosh Prajapati
Sent: Friday, 21 July 2023 14:30
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] LEARNING OF THE DAY! Enhance your WhatsApp efficiency on
desktop / Laptop with JAWS

>From where we  should download WhatsApp desktop application? From Microsoft
>store or website?

On Fri, Jul 21, 2023, 9:20 AM Vedprakash Sharma <vedprakash.sha...@gmail.com
<mailto:vedprakash.sha...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Lately I tried to send a photo. However, when I tried to find the option
camera, it was not available through keyboard. We can attach photographs but
already taken. We cannot take photo and send at once through WhatsApp PC app.

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows