Hello all.

Finally I got this . Colum and row title reading feature is there in google
sheet. To do the same, follow the below steps.

1.       Keep the focus on Colum or row which you want to be spoken by jaws
or NVDA.

2.       Open accessibility menu by pressing alt +A in Chrome and alt +
shift +A in Firefox.

3.       Expand verbalize to screen reader sub menu.

4.       Select verbalize row on Colum changes option for Colum title and
verbalize Colum on row changes for row title.

That sit

To stop reading Colum or row title, follow the same steps on Colum or row
on which you have applied title reading.

Thank you