Hello everyone!
Greetings from prana yoga therapy Center!

We are happy to share with you that we have completed 30 years in the
profession of  Yoga. As a part of this celebration we are  conducting a FREE
yoga  training program for everyone including the persons with blindness or low
vision  from first August 2023 for one month. This will be based on the
syllabus set by the Yoga certification board of the ministry of AYUSH . The
training will be of level 1 course, at the end of which there will be an exam.
On clearing this exam, you will get a certificate of being a yoga protocol
instructor from the Yoga certification board.

We have waived off the training fee of ₹11,000 completely.
  you have to bear only your exam fees.  We have gotten overwhelming response
to this event.
Anyone interested in doing this certificate course, please contact me
personally.
Thank you,
Dr Priti Sharma
919820346185