I have suddenly been invited to give a  list ofchanges/requirements/asks by
and for the Blind to the Maharashtra State.

If anybody can think of the changes we want then please send it to me. It
will be nice to know which ministry we are targeting.

My first would be an audit of all the websites under the specific ministries
and then compliance of the GIGW or whatever it is called now.

My second would be implementation of the 4% reservation in all cadres of
each ministry.

What do you all think we should ask?

Important or trivial -lets ask

Thank you