Hello Saurav,

See if this announcement by the All India Confederation Of The Blind helps;
Marga Schulze Merit Scholarships for blind girls and youth empowerment
scholarships for blind boys and female students from South India,
Maharashtra, and Goa
<https://www.aicb.org.in/Marga-Schulze-Merit-Scholarships-for-blind-girls-and-youth-empowerment-scholarship.html>
.

*The last date to apply is 31st August.*

Regards,
Poonam Deokar
Co-Ordinator for Students with Disabilities, St. Xavier's College
<https://xaviers.ac/> (Autonomous),
Sr. Consultant - Education, Xavier's Resource Centre for the Visually
Challenged (XRCVC <http://xrcvc.org/>)
St. Xavier's College (Autonomous),
5, Mahapalika Marg,
Mumbai-400 001