The Airtel's app is totally inaccessible. Unless you are using a
Airtel Black, you can make your payments using any of the 3rd party
websites like

Amazon.in
& many more.

The only challenge is with an Airtel black connection, since the
payments for those can only be made using airtel's app. In which case
the option is to take some sighted assistance.