To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, August 5, 2023 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Airtel Thanks App Accessibility or alternative

Mission accessibility team is working to make the airtel app
accessible! lets hope they accomplish the task early.

On 8/5/23, Bharat <bhara...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have already approached their Nodle officer. they assured me that
within 2 weeks they would make the app accessible.

It has been over a year since that promise. They have been sleeping on
that promise.

Airtel is one of the most insensitive companies i have ever known.

Thank you,

Bharat.