Hello Friends,

Is there any of you know the basics & having the clarity on stock
markets & able to  train VI persons. We are in need of those persons &
their will & wish in training those aspects to us. We are in thirst of
the knowledge on this matter. I kindly request any good trainer in
this field & educate us in stock trading. Please come forward in
educating us. I am expecting valuable response from valuable persons.

Regards.
Saravanan.K
+91 9916512402