Hey BHAWANI,

May I ask from which state you come from? I want to know how effective the staff is in different states. As I have mentioned before, it was quite difficult to get the UDID ready in the state of Telangana.

Regards,

Naman Parakh

From: BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2023 10:19 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] UDID card applied - further steps

In my case, I did not visit my district hospital. I have recieved a call

after 5-6 days for verification. I have forwarded my aadhar and

disability certificate, they have uploaded and verified it and just

after completion the process i recieved confirmation SMS for my UDID

card and e-disability certificate. After 10-12 days hard copy reached to

me by speed post. i have also downloaded my e-certificate and UDID card

and preserved the soft copy.

On 8/29/2023 8:17 PM, deepakarora_07 via AccessIndia wrote:

> Yes, agreed with Ajay.

> It is advisable to  not to wait for any call from hospital and visit there along with all your documents.

> They may ask you to get checked your eyes again and once you submit your documents, you will probably receive your UDID card within 15 days.

> Thanks & Regards,

> Deepak

>>> website.

>>> the current status on website is showing "*Your application status is

>>> submitted. You may contact to your District Medical authority for

>>> further

>>> action".*

>>> *My question is weather i am required to visit the hospital  again

>>> for the UDID card or the application submitted online will be

>>> processed online itself. * *Kindly guide me regarding the same. *

>>> Thanks and best regards.

>>> Nehal Jain

>>> --

>>> Disclaimer:

>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking

>>> of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its

>>> veracity;

>>> ---

>>> Groups "AccessIndia" group.

>>> send an email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.

>>> https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CA

>>> Gya6Qizwr-cvk%3D3Su%2BoL5b%3DC_KD1zjXvC5rYmmVe7Cd66CxOQ%40mail.gmail.

>>> com

>>> <https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/C

>>> AGya6Qizwr-cvk%3D3Su%2BoL5b%3DC_KD1zjXvC5rYmmVe7Cd66CxOQ%40mail.gmail

>>> .com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

>>> .

>> veracity;

>> ---

>> Groups "AccessIndia" group.

>> an email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.

>> https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAAv6bjXnugfUb-HvZNbm3wbJYCOsC0Lvabmek15E7OtWSbsYGw%40mail.gmail.com.

> --

> Ajay Minocha

> Mobile: +91-9584076767

> Email: ajayminoc...@gmail.com

> p13aj...@iimidr.ac. <p13aj...@iimidr.ac.in>in

> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

> ---

> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CA%2BhY0d%2B2FJuJE5YxOSAEXZgzO0UxjZ-5hmAKAZh3maHryUREdA%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/e81cf306-231c-75d9-d90e-06503cc30a4f%40gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.