It is in the form of a passage in paragraph consisting of sentences words
symbols maybe numeric digits as well you have to practice on the computer
you can take help of any person who will dictate any paragraph or passage
for you allthough there is some software available for visually impaired
which first city then ask us you to write the same
hope you have got the answer