Hello friends. I have a query  regarding the zoom application. But before
that I would like to give you all some information about my device which I
am using these days. I am using redmi note 12 5G smartphone with the latest
version of the Google TalkBack and Android version 13. Also recently I have
updated the MIUI version 14.
Recently, I am facing very much issues in the zoom app.. means whenever I
attend any class or any meeting in the zoom app, and whenever I turn off my
screen during the meeting, also, whenever I get any call during the meeting
my meeting automatically gets disconnected and it takes me out of the zoom
application only. and due to this again I have to rejoin the meeting. I
have done everything like uninstalled and reinstalled the zoom app 2 to 3
times, clear the cash data of the zoom app, also, I have set up the battery
saver in the no restriction mode to the zoom app. But then also the issue
remains the same
So, if anybody knows what is the reason of this problem then please let me
know
and also, please tell me the solution to resolve this issue.
Thanks and regards. Omkar Pawaskar.