friends,
let me share personal experience of star health  policy which i have
taken last year.actually, i asked of a family plan which includes me
and wife with two children. the insurance company, starhealth policy
issued separately   me and others wife and two children included in
the family plan. my doubt is do they want to issue separate individual
plan to me because of visually challenged person is there any problem
to issue one common policy for the entire family.

--

*Dr Krishnan M Moothimoola Asst. Professor **of Political Science*
*NMSM Govt College Kalpetta, Wayanad.*

*Phone: 0493 6298255  Mob: +919495547984*