From: ilovec...@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 9:46 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Cc: sayeveryth...@lists.sayeverything.org
Subject: [AI] TROUBLED BY SILENT E-vehicles

Last week while I was crossing not so busy road I was hit by a two-wheeler and sustained minor injuries.  This happened despite waiting and observing for a minute or so before crossing. I could realise the presence of that vehicle only after I was hit.  I have been crossing alone this road more than ten years. These hybrid vehicles may create lot of problems for blind pedestrians.

Can some individuals/institutes  take initiative and do something?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/036301d9e402%242f873d40%248e95b7c0%24%40gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.