Hi,
There was nothing inaccessible in the mail. Here is the original text of the mail from George sir:
Dear Sir,
We wish to introduce ourselves as HearSight Audio Vision Pvt. Ltd, an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Aided Assistive device for the Visually Impaired. We have spent more than 5 years in the development of our product and have tested it with hundreds of Visually Impaired persons over thousands of testing cycles to arrive at the current iteration of the product.
HearSight has the following Features:
Direct Operation (no Internet required):
HearSight Android App:
Walk (Navigation)
Word
Money (Currency)
PDF
Read
Scanned Document
What (Object Detection)
Regional Language Reader Telugu/Kannada/Tamil/English/Malayalam
Who (Face Recognition)
Excel
Go See (Object & Navigation)
Bank Statement
Time
E-Book

Kindle Book

Hand Writing

Entertainment

E-Library
Each Feature can be enabled by using a Voice Command or in a noisy environment, the provided Command Buttons can be used. We are conducting a demo of this product in The Ashraya International, Infantry Road, on the 21st of September 2023, at 3 PM. Our Director Mr.Ashok Kurien will introduce the product and express his vision for the same.

Page2
We would also like you to briefly discuss your initiative with Project Eyeway and  Score Foundation. We kindly request you to grace the occasion with your presence. Do feel free to bring along like-minded people who may be interested in this product.
Thank You

for HearSight Audio Vision Pvt Ltd,
Timothy Vedanayagam. CEO & MD

With best regards,