This might help:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/hide-or-display-the-paste-options-button-dace7144-924d-4bcc-a964-5fbe1f3fedab

From: Harshit Lohia
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2023 11:55 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Issues in Copying text from FS Reader/Web Page and Pasting it in MS Word

Hi Vedika,

Can you please advise the setting which you had changed to address the concern?

Looking forward for your response.

Regards

Harshit

--

Thanks & Regards

Harshit Lohia

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAJDDuoxAozvzZjG34sj%2B2SQMV53SvD_qa%3D5WKsVtnkQRCEzJ%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.