Hello Harish sir,

WSL thing is new to me. I did Google search and found that WSL can help me
to use as many Linux distributions as I want. I would like to know that is
there any demo available with screen reader? My big concern is after
running the command system will restart. Can I expect any screen reader
support after system restarts? I had used Linux long back using DVD. If I
remember correctly, it was GNU 12

--
What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability second
Because we all are people first.