hello,
Talking weighing scale that I am using is out of stock everywhere.
Recently I bought
beatXP Smart Bluetooth BMI Weight Machine for Body Weight with 12 Essential
Body Parameters, Wireless Body Composition Scale with Easy App Sync
This weighing scale is Bluetooth enabled that connects to your smartphone
on Fitdays app. And talk back or Voiceover read the measurement in that
app..

Thank you Jyoti malik Programme manager Radio udaan Website
www.radioudaan.com Email jy...@radioudaan.com m...@radioudaan.com