From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Mandvi Garg
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2023 11:50 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] ChatGPT Workshop for employed visually impaired by Prashant
Ranjan Verma

Respected sir,

I tried filling up the form, but immediately after clicking on the link, a
prompt appeared, this form is no longer available/is not accepting any

Is this just an error or the seats are already full? Was really looking forward
for this workshop.

Any guidance or support on this, would be highly appreciable.

Sincere regards

Mandvi Gargg

Sent from my iPhone

On 21-Oct-2023, at 9:51 AM, Sneha nair <snehanai...@gmail.com