I strongly recommend that, to avoid spam on the list and make it clutter-free, can we, as well as you, post links to the tweets in a single email thread rather than creating a new email conversation for every new tweet? Not trying to be rude, but practical.

From: Ashutosh Singhal
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2023 7:08 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Awareness on Accessibility needs of the Blind

If you want an awareness video from their side so you can repost, like and share it.

Ashutosh Singhal (@Sugamyata) posted at 5:36 pm on Sat, Oct 28, 2023:
@TechnicalGuruji @geekyranjit @sharmajitech @iamasagar @ashwinganesh26 @BeerBicepsGuy @MIT @utsavtechie @studyiq I am partially Blind Kindly make an awareness bideo on https://t.co/cPaT36MLen @anandmahindra @Anugya0924 @PMOIndia @goadisability @MSJE_AIC @ChangeOrg_India
(https://x.com/Sugamyata/status/1718237720085209168?s=03

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAFL6VgL5jAOJwbv7oEt5T%3Dq13NfnSVk_%3D_9zbfBx7%3Dgd9m%3DRWA%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.