My friends and I have already requested this feature for Indian from the
Google Disability Answer Desk many months ago. If, you genuinely want this
Google Maps Detailed Voice Guidance feature for Indian users you can also
request and share from your side at
https://support.google.com/accessibility/answer/7641084?hl=en&ref_topic=9071908&sjid=199523313426904780-AP#zippy=%2Chours-languages-for-google-disability-support-team
Please mind that most companies only roll out the feature or fix the bug in
any software when they get enough requests from the users including Google.
Regards:
Ashutosh Singhal
My contact number is:
+91 8076798104