Hi,
I have successfully registered with sited's help.
I also have a suggestion for the app.
It should have the option to upload video as well while registering
complaint.
Some issues can only be demonstrated by videos.
For instance, I have registered complaint against Whatsapp for in
accessible gifs and stickers.
The issue can only be demonstrated by a video.
Can you also explain a bit, how does the app work?
What happens after you have registered a complaint?

Regards,
Saurav
Student at Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune