Dear Friends,

Job is the base for each & every individual.
There are many job portals available for searching the job.
But, it is quite difficult to get shortlisted in most of the job portals.
Because most of them are not knowing about our skillset & mode of working.
To be more specific, They are unaware of screen readers & how we are
using them in our nature of work. So, I want to know is there any job
portal or consultancies specifically available for visually impaired
persons for searching job.
Share your valuable responses with us. Surely, it will help in our
community to get an appropriate job for us.

Thanks & regards.
Saravanan.K
+91 9916512402