From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Prashant Naik
Sent: 13 December 2023 21:20
To: accessindia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] Glimpse of the events at the International Purple Fest Goa 2024

Dear list

Sharing amazing range of fest activities:

INTERNATIONAL PURPLE FEST, GOA - 2024

Date 8th to 13th January 2024, at Panaji, Goa

Purple Think Tank

Panel discussion on -

Education.

Health.

Employment.

Political inclusion of PwDs.

Purple conversion

Conferences.

Workshops.

Simulation activities.

Purple Experience Zone

Experience neurodiversity.

Experience the invisible disabilities.

Experience on inclusive classroom.

Purple Exhibition

Assistive aids and appliances.

Products made by PwDs.

Innovation in the field of accessibility.

Purple Rain

Music concert.

Dance performance.

Magic show.

Standup comedy.

Purple Sports

Paralympic games.

Special Olympics.

Asian chess competition for the blind.

Purple Kaleidoscope

Art exhibition.

Live paintings.

Inclusive art workshops.

Purple Fun

Yoga sessions.

Movies screening.

Bird trail.

Purple Spectrum

Matrimony meet.

Abilympics competition.

Purple, we care film festival.

Free registration:

  <https://purplefest.esg.co.in/> https://purplefest.esg.co.in/

For hotel bookings

Explore the list of accommodation in and around Panaji. Reach out directly to
hotel of your choice to book your room.
<https://purplefest.goa.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/list-of-nearby-hotels.pdf>

https://purplefest.goa.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/list-of-nearby-hotels.pdf

Keep visiting  <https://purplefest.goa.gov.in/> https://purplefest.goa.gov.in/