yes, the disability certificate number issued by UDID certificate
starts with particular state, for example I am from Delhi and my
number starts DLXXXXX which will be your permenant disability ID
Number till end.

--

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 7011740648  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.